Our Events page lists our local meetups and actions. All members and supporters are welcome.
We also meet weekly to share progress updates and discuss the next week's work in policy development, campaigns, media, membership and more.
Weekly Online Volunteer Meetings
When: every Monday from 7.00pm AEST (AEDT during daylight savings)
7.00-8.00pm: Administration and task management
8.00-9.00pm: Open forum
- We use the Discord app, which you can download for mobile or desktop (https://discordapp.com/download), or run in your browser.
- Join by clicking here: https://scienceparty.org.au/discord. Click 'Accept Invite' if it appears.
- Enter your name so we know who we're talking to, and click 'Continue'.
You should see the "#lobby" text channel in the menu on the left. Follow the instruction there, and then you should see all of our voice and text discussion channels.
- Find us on Monday nights in the Meeting Room 1 channel under PUBLIC MEETINGS.
- You should see the "#lobby" text channel in the menu on the left. Follow the instruction there, and then you should see all of our voice and text discussion channels.
- If you are new to Discord, follow the instruction to claim your account so you can use the same details again later.
- To join voice chat, confirm that Discord has access to your microphone.
If you have any problems with this process, please email [email protected].
Share this page