Our Events page usually lists our face-to-face meetings and actions, but until further notice, all events are being held online. All members and supporters are welcome.
Weekly Online Volunteer Meetings
Sign in every Monday, 7.00-8.00pm AEST (AEDT during daylight savings) to help with policy development, campaigns, media, membership and more.
- We use the Discord app, which you can download for mobile or desktop (https://discordapp.com/download), or run in your browser.
- Join by clicking here: https://scienceparty.org.au/discord. Click 'Accept Invite' if it appears.
- Enter your name so we know who we're talking to, and click 'Continue'.
You should see the "#lobby" text channel in the menu on the left. Follow the instruction there, and then you should see all of our voice and text discussion channels.
- Find us on Monday nights in the Federal voice channel under VOICE AND MEETING CHANNELS.
- You should see the "#lobby" text channel in the menu on the left. Follow the instruction there, and then you should see all of our voice and text discussion channels.
- If you are new to Discord, follow the instruction to claim your account so you can use the same details again later.
- To join voice chat, confirm that Discord has access to your microphone.
If you have any problems with this process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this page