Annual General Meeting 2023
This meeting will be held online using Google Meet.
Meeting link: https://meet.google.com/zrh-pmtx-yfk
Click 'Ask to join', and you will be let in to the meeting at the start time.
- Acceptance of previous minutes (see minutes: Google doc or PDF)
- Financial report
- Special resolution to be voted on by members:
"That the Science Party Incorporated voluntarily cancels its incorporation, and transfers its assets to Fusion Political Party Incorporated (incorporation number: A0111484S; also known as Fusion Party Australia, or FUSION: Science, Pirate, Secular, Climate Emergency)."
Explanation of the Special Resolution in agenda item 3:
- The Science Party is not a registered political party.
- The Science Party is a formal branch of the Fusion Party.
- The Science Party is an incorporated association under NSW Fair Trading.
- At the 2022 AGM, we discussed cancelling our incorporation and transferring our assets to Fusion. At the 2023 AGM we will vote on finalising this decision.
- If we want to continue to be a branch of Fusion, we will need to maintain some structure. There would be fewer rules involved, but we would need to satisfy Rule 94 of Fusion's constitution.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected].
Monday 27 November, 2023 at 7:30pm - 8:30pm (Sydney Time)
Online at: scienceparty.org.au/AGM