Please check this page regularly for any updates from us regarding the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic.
If you think you might have COVID-19 symptoms, call the national hotline on 1800 020 080.
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds often if you are out, and when you return home
- Protect people most at risk by minimising your interactions
- Practise social distancing (stay about 1.5 metres from people who you don't live with)
- New cases nationally each day (in Australia) from covid19data.com.au
- Johns Hopkins University - Global Dashboard
- Coronacast - An ABC podcast that helps to answer questions about coronavirus or COVID19.
Mask use was high, making COVID-19 transmission risk low
There's been a lot of outrage about attending a protest during an epidemic. While it is tempting to simply point out that shopping centres, parks and beaches were similarly packed on that day, there is something that the #BlackLivesMatter protesters did better than average Australians.
They overwhelmingly wore masks.
You should too, because they work, and could help us eliminate COVID-19.
Share this page