Future Party Cryptocurrency Meeting Sydney
The Future Party leads the country in policy innovation, and we're at it again; we're holding a meeting to inform members about cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and using the discussion to inform our policy on cryptocurrency.
Make sure you RSVP to this one (either on Facebook or below), we expect there to be a lot of people.
- History and basic introduction to crypto-currencies
- Value of cryptocurrencies in the future economy
- Current legal standing
- Current taxation rulings (GST)
- Innovation and big bank adoption
- Developing a Future Party position on cryptocurrencies
Saturday 20 June, 2015 at 6:00pm - 9:00pm (Sydney Time)
Show Map Sydney Mechanics' School of Arts
280 Pitt St
Sydney, NSW Australia
Google map and directions